Aisholt is a Thankful Village where every soldier returned alive from World War I. The Friends of Aisholt are delighted to be promoting and presenting the Thankful villages show on Saturday 17th June in Over Stowey Village Hall in association with Friends of Quantock.
Press Cuttings for the Thankful Villages project
- The Guardian - No sleep till Upper Slaughter
- The New York Times - Finding Songs Hidden in Britain’s Thankful Villages
- iNews - Listen to songwriter Darren Hayman’s songs about Thankful Villages
- The Independent - PJ Harvey and Darren Hayman are doing in-depth research...
- The London Review of Books - The story of a village is inscribed on its tombstones...
- BBC Radio - Dan asks songwriter Darren Hayman about his journey to each of the 54 towns whose soldiers all returned home alive.
- The Financial Times - ...An intoxicating collection of folk songs...
- Buy sildenafil pills
- Vardenafil 20mg price in online pharmacy
- Lasix online usa
- How to get zithromax prescription
- Amoxil online canada
- Buy viagra
- Cipro discount
- Can you buy flagyl without a prescription
- Cialis online american pharmacy
- Best place to buy tadalafil online