Welcome to Aisholt Church
All Saints is the Anglican Parish Church of Aisholt, Somerset, part of the Quantock Villages Benefice in the Diocese of Bath & Wells. We are a small but thriving traditional country church.
- We are a Prayer Book Church, committed to the continued use of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer.
- We like to sing the Canticles and from Hymns Ancient & Modern accompanied by our fine organ.
- We are proud of the quality of preaching from our pulpit and the warmth of the fellowship in the pews.
- We welcome clergy, worshippers and visitors from all different backgrounds and denominations
Services are held at Aisholt at least four Sundays a month, always at 11.00am as follows:
- First Sunday of the month (1st - 7th) - Holy Communion 11.00am
- Second Sunday of the month (8th - 14th) - Evensong 6:30pm through the Summer months
- Third Sunday of the month (15th - 21st) - Mattins 11.00am
- Fourth Sunday of the month (22nd - 28th) - Mattins 11.00am
- Fifth Sunday of the month (29th - 31st) - Benefice Service not necessarily at Aisholt